rustic | romantic | relaxed
What we offer…
• Exclusive use venue with accomodation • Your own deadicated wedding co-ordinator
• Our secluded countryside location means flexible timings • Five fully licensed ceremony sites – indoor and outdoor
• Pets and ponies welcome as part of your ceremony • Bespoke Devonian Anvil Blessing at any ceremony site
• 15 minutes from mainline railway station • 2 hours travel time from London Paddington
• Evening capacity for 100 guests • Plentiful parking for all guests
• Camping and glamping options • Professional catering kitchen • No corkage fees
• Magical photo opportunities – Dramatic rolling Devon hills | Ancient woodland | Tranquil lakeside area | Lush meadows
A choice of locations for your ceremony
Our Ceremonies License means you can be married anywhere on site – inside or out. Whether it be in our wonderfully restored 16th century Hawke Barn with its floor to ceiling glazing that lets natural light flood in or our stunning lakeside setting under our wedding pagoda. Your celebration can be uniquely yours and leaves you with options to accomodate your party size and the weather!
Whichever you choose, each venue can be styled to match.